Introducing Flash’N Go
It is a known fact that hair removal by laser are usually fairly expensive. But over the years, products have been designed and improved to replace the expensive “professional salon hair removal” with a more affordable option; the do it yourself. Silk’n Flash and Go is just one of these. Actually, it is probably your best option. This one time expense is well worth it when you compare it to the exorbitant cost of a salon.
Silk n Flash & Go
This new compact design uses HPL technology which is FDA approved and also recommended by dermatologists. SilknFlash & Go has been used millions of time throughout the world. It is great for travel and since it is relatively small, storage is a non issue.
HPL or IPL intense pulse light (see Wikipedia) “Both laser and IPL/HPL technologies generally use an intense beam of light for the removal of unwanted hair and based on the principle of selective photothermolysis. This is a selective manner of targeting pigment in hair shafts without damaging the surrounding skin when treating. Both technologies are equally applicable for women and men alike.” now, just imagine never having to shave, wax or pluck a single hair ever again. Silk n Flash & Go will work on any section of the body and completely eliminate the most embarrassing hair growth.
“HPL has a much larger spot size (6 sq cm) and a high repetition rate allowing you to treat both your legs in under 25 minutes. Lasers, with a smaller spot size (up to 1 sq cm) and the same repetition rate means your treatment time is much longer for the same area.” Excerpt from Silk website
How To Use It
Flash and Go hair removal unit simply plugs in to a regular outlet and it takes no time at all to get the device ready. The device will produce a blinking light when the device is at its optimal level. You then put the device over an area that required hair to be removed and you simply pull the trigger. The light will pulse and there is hardly any pain that will be felt.
The way you will know that it’s actually working is to see the light pulse coming from the unit. “HPL has a low energy level and a high peak power which allows for SensEpil hair removal to have no discomfort or that similar to a light elastic band. Laser hair removal has a higher energy level which may cause higher pain levels.”
Advantages of Flash’n Go
- Easy and fast. With its updated protocol for quicker results and increased efficacy, you can remove unwanted hair in a flash. It uses more pulses of hair removal energy so treatments are quicker and removes the worry that your battery will die even before you finish your session.
- Applicable for sensitive areas. Other laser hair removal devices intended for home use are not designed for treating sensitive areas but this device is great for bikini line or smaller, targeted zones.
- Smoother results. Leaves your skin silky smooth without ingrown hair and/or razor burns.
- Portable. Its compact, high tech design is perfect for travel and easy storage. It also has an international plug for your convenience.
- Not for everyone Like all other laser treatments for the skin, this system is not applicable for all hair and skin types. It is not intended for people with naturally dark complexion but works best on darker hair types or hair that contains more melanin. It does have a built-in skin color sensor though, to determine if treatment is suitable on the skin tone. It will disable treatment if your skin is too dark or too tanned.
- Requires many sessions. Results won’t be immediate but most users sees hair reduction after four treatments. You need to increase the energy level each time you treat and be patient with the results as the hair growth cycle is not the same.
Video from Flash and Go Website
Get Yours Today
And Here is an Awesome Demonstration Below…