Eyebrow Tutorial – I Show You – Learn ‘How To’ Yourself
This is my personal eyebrow tutorial of how to do your eyebrows at home
Tools You’ll Need
Spooly brush or disposable mascara wand, cuticle scissors, angled/slant tweezers,pointed tweezers, brow shadow (taupe for blondes, brown range for everyone else), stiff brow shadow brush, pencil (to line up the angles)
- With a disposable mascara wand or spooly brush, brush the hairs upward to prepare for next step.
- With a pair of scissors, trim any hairs that are longer than your brow shape.
- With angled tweezers, pluck areas above and below the brows, grabbing a couple at a time.
- With pointed tweezers, grab stubborn single hairs and shorter ones.
- To determine where your brow should start, hold a pencil or make-up brush along one side of your nose. Where it crosses the inner corner of your brow, that’s where it should begin.
- Now angle the pencil across the iris; that’s where the arch should begin.
- Angle it to the end of the outer corner of the eye; that’s where the brow should end.
- With those angles and lengths in mind, fill in the brows using light, feathery strokes as if you were drawing individual hairs.
- There you go, you’re done…
Eyebrows Kits Available Below, Get Yours Today
Eyebrows “Shaping with Waxing” Tutorial, Check Out This Video
Hope You Enjoy These Eyebrow Tutorials